December 19, 2014
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Great Lakes Region Cyber Security Pilot
Key questions include:
1) What information should be shared,
2) Who should be the recipient of this information?
3) Who can be trusted to serve your best interests?
4) What constitutes the correct information sharing process?
5) Risks of Confidential-Business Sensitive information?
6) Consequences if you do not prevent costly, image-damaging cyber attacks?
Business Decisions Economics (www.BDE-Info.com) will develop metrics & analytics to quantify tangible, and intangible benefits of possible avenues to be taken.
Midwest Academic and Resilience Cloud Computing Consortium (MARC³) www.Marc3.info
((Non-Disclosure Access Required of All Participants))
8:00-8:30 Arrival and networking
8:30-8:45 Greetings and overview
8:45-10:45 CxO Panel Discussion (Successes-Failures)
10:45-12:00 End User Project/Pilot Characteristics
12:00-12:15 Next Steps!