Location: Washington D.C.
Development of Cyber Security Awareness Campaign
"CYBER SECURITY METRICS THAT WORK" ”
Great Lakes Region Cyber Security Pilot
Key questions include:
· Who can be trusted to serve your best interests?
· Is there a problem with our existing Cyber Security?
· How can we fix what we don’t know is broken?
· Can you manage what you don’t measure?
· How do we insure Cyber Security is a part of corporate culture?
· What constitutes the correct information sharing process?
· Risks of Confidential-Business Sensitive information?
· Consequences if you do not prevent costly, image-damaging cyber attacks?
Business Decisions Economics (www.BDE-Info.com) will develop metrics & analytics to quantify tangible, and intangible benefits of possible avenues to be taken.
Midwest Academic and Resilience Cloud Computing Consortium (MARC³) www.Marc3.info
((Non-Disclosure Access Required of All Participants))
RSVP to John Jones firstname.lastname@example.org